Car, Boat, & RV Storage
We have many options for you to store your extra vehicles while they are not in use. Our covered outdoor parking spaces will protect your large vehicle from environmental damage and free up space in your driveway. Give us a call today to discuss how we can help to protect and store your vehicle!
Tips For Boat Storage
What you do before you store your boat is essential. Not caring for your boat correctly you can cause damage that may not be covered by insurance. We want you to enjoy your time on our local lakes as much as possible. Here are some tips from our experts:
1. Clean Your Boat – Give your boat’s decks and hull a really good scrub. Try to remove as much of the slime, grime, and barnacles and other nasty gunk as possible that have built up over the season.
2. Dry Your Boat – Make Sure it is completely dry. Also, purchase mildew control bags and place them inside the cabin as well as any compartments to combat mildew.
3. Change The Oil – Oil changes are especially crucial for watercraft. There is a good chance some water or acid got into your oil over the summer. If it’s not removed, it could corrode your engine.
4. Change The Antifreeze – Don’t forget to dilute it to the proper specifications of your vessel.
5. Apply Fogging Oil – Spray fogging oil into the spark plug holes or onto the carburetor depending on the instructions in your owner’s manual. This will preserve the moving parts of your engine during the cold winter.
6. Protect the Drive Belts – You should either significantly loosen the drive belts or remove them entirely and place them into storage until next spring.
7. Wax and Cover
Storage Internet Marketing by The Storage Group
Website Design Copyright © 2009-2020